hello world..
long time no blog?
lolX...
hahas..
okie..
first..
im supposed to be slping. but i cldn't.. so.. i'll blog??????
hahs..
nwae..
today..
long day ba i guess..
rahte.r.
it is..
thgs happen all the time.. problems come and go..
but..
its how you look at it..
*it rained and rained..
and how you try to solve it
*rain rain go away. come again another day
whether or not.
its not always the way we want it to be
we can..
pray about it..
lift it up to Him..
and.. let Him lead..
i've explained le to you.. im sorry that.. you noe.. you mistook me.. i guess thats why.. i usually dun say much.. esp when its impt.. like. this.. and.. when i do.. i almst everytime screw it up. say the wrong stuffs.. im. sorry.. i want to let you know once more. im doing this cos.. i love you.
maths today..
ha.. die le larhs.. im so gonna fail it lorhs.. din reallie study the whole day.. nwae.. fin at ard 8.. got free dinner.. den came home. found that my aunts were here.. and.. they're gone.. BUT.. my two cuzzies are here.. bleahs!!.. just hope rachel dun wet my bed. hahas.. =X lalals..
okie.. shall go do smthg else le larhs..
bb world..
I wonder how I ever make it through a day
How did I settle for the world in shades of gray
When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same
And you don't know why
And I looked into your eyes
Where the road stretched out in front of me
And I realized
I never lived
Before your love
I never felt
Before your touch
I never needed anyone
To make me feel alive
But then again
I wasn't really livin'
I never lived
Before your love
I wanted more than just an ordinary life
All of my dreams seemed like castles in the sky
I stand before you and my heart is in your hands
And I don't know how
I survived without your kiss
'Cuz you've given me a reason to exist
I never lived
Before your love
I never felt
Before your touch
I never needed anyone
To make me feel alive
But then again
I wasn't really livin'
I never lived
Before your love
I never lived
Before your love
And I don't know why
Why the sun decides to shine
But you breathed your love into me just in time
I never lived
Before your love
I never felt
Before your touch
I never needed anyone
To make me feel alive
But then again
I wasn't really living
I never lived
I never lived
BEFORE YOUR LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment