Monday, November 01, 2004

die le larhs..

am just.. bored.. was reading thru friendster bulletin board.. came across this..

just decided to post it.. no hidden meaning.. or nthg.. just.. pure borness..



30 Things Guys Want Girls To Know!!

1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.

2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a
LOSER.

3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses
sometimes too.

4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful.

5. Don't treat us like crap, what goes around
comes around.

6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the
reason's we're going out with you.

7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares
us.

8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's
wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and
nothing more.

9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us
think
that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked
cool.

10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.

11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us.
It's just wrong............

12. Don't make bets about us, because one of
your friends will tell us, if you don't.

13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.

14. We absolutely do not care about the
Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what
any other guy looks like for that matter.

15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of
the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.

16. Just cause you think you're always right,
doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize
when you do something "wrong."

17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for
you, but it would be nice if you did the same every
once in a while. We like to know that you love us.

18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to
help us make the plans sometimes.

19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you,
cause you might get what you wish for.

20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we
would say". That's just mean.

21. Never pretend like you are going to break up
with us and laugh when we believe you.

22. Pamela Anderson's tits aren't fake anymore,
but we like yours better anyway.

23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't
want a relationship.

24. PMS is not an excuse.

25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're
done, you should put it up when you're done.

26............ Don't tell us how cute your
ex-boyfriend
was. That doesn't turn us on.

27. And always remember: The way to a guys
heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh
nevermind.

28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might
be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just
wrong.

29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip
out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want
to be friends.

30. And last but not least: We know you're not
always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway




thg abt girls is that....



When girls are quiet, Millions of
things are running in their mind.

When girls are not arguing, They are
thinking deeply.

When girls look 'staringly' at you, They
are wondering how long you will be
around.

When girls answer "i'm fine" after a
few seconds, They are not at all fine.

When girls stare at you, They are
wondering why are you lying.

When girls lay on your chest, They are
wishing for you to be theirs forever.

When girls call you everyday, They are
seeking for your attention.

When girls want to see you everyday,
They want to be loved and pampered by
you.

When girls sms u everyday, They
miss
you and want you to reply at least once.

When girls say I love you, They mean
it.

When girls say that they can't live
without you, They have made up their
mind
that
you are their future.

Finally..
When girls say "i miss you", No one
in this world can miss you more than
them...




hmmmMm.................


"Cash, cheque or credit?" I asked, after folding
items the woman wished to purchase. As she
fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control
for a television set in her purse.

"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I
asked.

"No," she replied, " but my husband refused to
come shopping with me, so I figured this was the
most legal evil thing I could do to him."

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN(A MAN'S
PERSPECTIVE)

I know I'm not going to understand women.
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot
wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out
by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

WIFE VS HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several
miles,not saying a word. An earlier discussion
had led to an argument and neither of
them wanted to concede their position. As they
passed a barnyard of
mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked
sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

WORDS

A husband read an article to his wife about how
many words women use a day... 30,000 to a
man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has
to be because we have to repeat everything to
men...

The husband then turned to his wife and
asked, "What?"

CREATION

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how
you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the
same time." The wife responded, "Allow me to
explain.God made me beautiful so you would be
attracted to me; God made me stupid, so I would
be attracted to you!

WHO DOES WHAT

A man and his wife were having an argument
about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get
up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to
get our coffee."

The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking
around here and you should do it, because that is
your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it
is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New
Testament and showed him at the top of several
pages, that it indeed says..........

"HEBREWS"




are guys bastards???????


Message: HER DIARY (15 lines)

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said it had nothing to do with me and not to
worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he
simply smile and kept driving.

I can't explain his behaviour; I don't know why
he didn't say, "I love you, too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as
if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched TV.

He seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed.

About 10 minutes later he came to bed.

I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I
decided to confront him with the situation but he
had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried untill I too fell asleep.

I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with
someone else.

My life is a disaster.


HIS DIARY (2 lines)

Today Manchester United lost to Arsenal.

DAMN IT.




im just./. bored larhs.. kk??

im not implying anythg..

hahas..

better make it clear now..

wait i die until cannot die arhs..


nitey...

No comments: