hhahas.. funny joke sia..
Prime Ministers from USA, UK and Singapore were travelling on a warship
that was cruising near S.Arabia. The 3 were talking about how brave their
soldiers were when their cordial discussion soon turned into an argument
where each wanted to prove the bravery of their own soldiers.
The Pres. of USA said, "let me show u what is guts", where upon he called
his Colonel and said "Jump into the sea and swim 3 rounds around this
ship!". The Colonel replied "Anything for Uncle Sam, Sir", and jumped into
the shark infested sea and swam 3 rounds around the ship,with the sharks
chasing him like mad! After the successful 3 rounds, the Colonel came up to
the deck and said, "I did it for Uncle Sam Mr.President!". The proud US
President replied "That's what I call guts!".
The Prime M inister of UK became aggressive and quickly called his General
and said "General, jump into the sea and swim 10 rounds around this ship!".
The General replied "Anything for the Queen, Sir", and jumped into the
shark infested sea and swam 10 rounds around the = ship, with the sharks
chasing him frantically. After the successful 10 rounds the 3-star General
came up to the deck and said, "Long Live the Queen!".
The proud UK PM replied "That's what I call guts!"
The Prime Minister of Singapore cannot control himself. He had to show that
his soldiers have it too. He called one of his Private and said "Soldier,
jump into the sea and swim 15 rounds around this ship!".The Private replied
"Oi, you siao (crazy) izzit?" I juz bought my 4- room and I am paying
through my nose. Now, U want me to jump and die, eh? If u want to hao lian
(show off), you jump into the sea yourself!
The Singapore PM smiled and said "Now,that's what I call guts!".
and another crappy joke.. about the future NIRC card..
Ah Beng's FutureCard ( Likely Scenerio )
Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut Geylang. May I have
your..."
Ah Beng: "Haloo, arh...can I orler huh..."
Operator: "Can I have your Future Card number first, Sir?"
Ah Beng: "It's arh..., hold on prease, arh..... S6102-0499-54610FC"
Operator: "OK... you're... Tan Ah Beng alias 'Or Kwee Tao' and you're
calling from 17-D Lorong 14, Geylang. Your home number is 6782 8828,
your office 6782 8838 and your mobile is 96828848. Which number are you
calling from now Sir?
Ah Beng: "Home lah! Wah Lan...How you get all my phone lumbers, arh?"
Operator: "We are connected to the 'FutureCard' system Sir"
Ah Beng: "OK lah, okay lah...Can I orler your Seafood Pisar..."
Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"
Ah Beng: "Why....Cannot arh?"
Operator: "According to your latest medical records, you have high
blood pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir"
Ah Beng: "What?...Wah Lan!....medical lecords also hab... you
lecommend lah?"
Operator: "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it"
Ah Beng: "Wah...How you know I like Hokkien mee, arh?"
Operator: "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from
the National Library last week Sir"
Ah Beng: "OK...OK...Buay Ta Han... I give up... Gif me three family
sized ones then, how much arh?
Operator: "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total
is $45..."
Ah Beng: "I pay by FutureCard...Can or Not ?"
Operator: "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card
is over the limit and you're owing your bank $6720.55- since October last
year"
Ah Beng: "Ka Nee Nah!... Everything also know...chiat lat!"
Operator: "That's not including the late payment charges on
your housing loan Sir.
Ah Beng: "Okay lah...I run to ATM and withdraw some cash before you
come my house lor"
Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you've reached your
daily limit on machine withdrawal today....with the latest withdrawal of
$250 for 4D and TOTO at 2.46pm"
Ah Beng: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I borrow money from my Ah
Mah. How long arh?"
Operator: "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always
come and collect it on your motorcycle...it'll be ready in 15 mins and you
are only 5 mins away"
Ah Beng: "Where got transport?"
Operator: "According to the details in your FutureCard", you own a
Honda Scooter, ...registration number FE 3288..."
Ah Beng: "Ka Nee Nah!"
Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987
you were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman... ?"
Ah Beng: [Speechless and calms down after being reminded of the brush
with the law]
Operator: "Is there anything else Sir?"
Ah Beng: "Nothing... by the way... still got stock of that 3 free
bottles of cola as advertised or not?"
Operator: "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're
also diabetic....... "
Ah Beng: [Heard cursing away as he slams down the phone and telling
his family he is going to the Hawker Centre to 'Tar Pow']
haha.. aint those farnie.?
hahas..
hmmM.. totaloo peeps..
bb
nitey..
No comments:
Post a Comment