Friday, February 27, 2004

tml getting O level result.. super nervous.. why? cos i know tt when i went for the stupid exams... my mind was on at least 3 things to worry abt.. not just th eexams.. oh man.. all i can say is.. wads done is done.. and like beth said.. "let go and let God".. oh man.. scared... scared... i think i had better book the tallest rm in stamford hotel ltr on.. so at least i got nice view b4 i jumpp.. and sure die one.. man man man..

thinking of you..
makes life hard..
thinking its over..
makes me wanna die..
thinking of..........
*screw it!! shan't think too much...*

Mandy Moore - Only hope

There's a song that's inside of my soul

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in
the infinite cold, but you sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my
only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are
so far, sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my
only hope

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs
I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my
Only hope

No comments: