my life is like a dried up river.. lifeless..
to U:
i noe wad im doing.. wad i did was to rack up the past.. (in a way).. and tt hurted.. it hurts me.. it hurts u.. but rmb tt u got over it.. i din reallie get over it.. the hurt all came rushing back everytime i see u.. ur face.. ur smile.. the way u do things.. it just comes back to me.. tt once it was.. now it isn't.. and probably wun ever be.. i just dunno how to stop it.. u cld get over it cos i mean nth to u... well.. i may mean nuts to u.. but u mean the whole world to me... i dunno why its just this way.. im always out there.. trying to protect u.. behind ur back.. and im the one getting the stabs fm others.. i get scolded.. screwed up.. and all.. but i held on.. cos u meant the world to me.. and i din want those pple who are against u to hurt u.. so i'd rather get myself hurt FOR u.. u dunno tt rite? well.. u dun.. cos i dun want u to noe.. why?? are u worth all my pain and suffering?? am i worth ur pain and suffering? onli i can ans my Q and u ans urs.. i wun noe urs.. and u wun noe mine..
look.. i WANT to hurt u.... i WANT u to be hurt.. why?? look.. im no cold hearted guy.. i have feelings.. and wad im doing is liken to a dagger.. heated to a very high temperature.. and stabbed into my heart.. again and again.. everytime i do it.. but for all the throbbing pain and the alreadi broken heart.. i noe i have no choice or lil choice but to go thru it.. why.. for the obvious reason.. and something u dun wanna noe.. i have my reasons.. i want u to be happy.. i want u to be happy w some guy too.. and im trying my bestest to do it.. honest.. and admittingly.. i AM trying to push u to HIM.. i dun wan u to just be like this.. tho things are over.. it isn't for me.. and a part of u.. i noe it.. now i can onli hope tt my plan.. tho malicious for now.. will enable ur long term happiness.. cos i noe HE will take much better care of u.. dan i do.. HE has been there for u.. almst everytime u needed someone to talk too.. to cry too.. i wasn't there at all.. moreover.. i marred ur heart..i deliberately did tt.. and the feeling sucks.. it makes me wonder do i even care for u.. but i noe.. tt in the end.. u will be happy with this guy.. cos i noe.. i have faith in the both of u.. tt things will work out well.. i've alreadi given HIM my blessings.. i promised him i will not interfer.. tt i will do anything to improve ur relationship with him.. even tho it hurts me like fuck.. im soo sorrie tt i hurt u.. but i reallie dun have anymore choices.. i have to realize tt there's no more chance.. no more hope.. smthg tt u already know.. and tt i can't accept it.. i have to.. smtimes i even wish tt i cld not hurt u.. and thus sparing any hurt to my heart.. but i noe i gotta do it.. i HAVE to do it.. tho it hurts.. cos u will have a much happier future.. and better off dan knowing me.. i promise u.. i wun leave a trace of me behind..
im doing all this.. one reason.. and i hope tt reason will soon come to an end.. why.. cos i LOVE u ..
to U..
I don't wanna make this
Harder than I have to
This is how it has to be
There's so many things I want to say
But you just don't listen to me
I don't want to hurt you
You don't want to hurt me
I can't stand you
And you can't stand me
We can't rearrange
You can never change me
Say goodbye
Nothing I say could change your mind cuz
[Chorus:]
I can't stay
Tomorrow I'll be on my way
So don't expect to find me sleeping in my bed
'Cuz when you wake up
I won't be there
Everything I say
You find a way to make it
Sound like I was born just yesterday
Everything you taught me
Doesn't mean a thing
So I'm going my way
I don't want to hurt you
You don't want to hurt me
I can't stand you
And you can't stand me
We can't rearrange
You can never change me
Say goodbye
Nothing I say could change your mind 'cuz
[Chorus]
This is the last night
That I spend at home
And it won't take too long
For you to notice
Won't take long for you to find out
That I'm gone
side note.. william hung is so friggin immature.. and so not talented.. man.. tml retreat.. omg.. stressed........
U.. u better read it man.. noe u'll be gg to retreat too.. if u dun read.. can smone like.. pass it too her?? and HIM..
jie.. heard ur staying in CBC for good.. im sorrie.. i just can't be ard u... hope u'll understand.. sry..
No comments:
Post a Comment