Thursday, April 29, 2004

dunno why am i up so early in the morning..
i guess tts its the problems im/we're riddled with..
man.. its just the first day.. and.. there's a ton of problems.. but.. there's only one major problem now.. and by golly.. its the hardest to solve yet.. its like............ a time bomb in a sense.. im sure she'll explode.. haiz.. i noe its kinda like.. not fair at all for her.. but. haiz............ siggghhhhh.............
sometimes.. i still can't believe this is like. happening.. its like.. almst impossible at first.. den.. slowly.. things change.. and.. ta-da.. it is possible.. but well.. its still not supposed to be.. haiz.. more sighhing..
oh well.. i can only hope now that.. well.. it can last.. hopefully.. for another erm... at least 60 more yrs? can it last? will it last??

brain is super locked.. dunno wad to think/say/type.. i'll prob do one good one later at night..

this song is dedied to my jie.. yupps..

Plue One - The Promise

I know that lately
Things have been so hard
And looking out
Through your broken heart
All you can see is dark
And lonely days ahead
But remember jesus said

Chorus
He knows every star in the sky
Every single tear that you cry
His love is here faithful and alive
I know that this world can be cold
In his arms you're never alone
That's his promise to you and i

When hope had disappeared
And you heart aches
You might not recognize
The touch of grace
But on the other side
Of every dying dream
His love is waiting patiently

Chorus

With every angel there's a love
That never leaves your side
His love is deeper than the ocean
Or a mountain high
You've got to know
There's hope in your heart
And if you listen with your heart
I know you'll hear him say
You are my child and i am with you
Each and everyday
He is the one who knows your soul

Chorus




this song is dedied to.. you.. haha. u noe who u are.. =)

Eagles - Love Will keep Us Alive

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes
Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do


I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive

No comments: