Friday, February 09, 2007

"If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?" I asked the children in my Sunday school class.

"NO!" the children all answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

Again the answer was, "NO!""Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children and loved my wife, would that get me into heaven?" I asked them again.

Once more they all answered, "NO!"

"Well," I continued, thinking they were a good bit more theologically sophisticated than I had given them credit for, "then how can I get into heaven?"

A five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"






STUPID SAMUEL TAN. make me walk all the fucking way from IKEA tamPINES ALL THE FRIGGING WAY HOME! haha

think its about. 6-8 km bah. cos we sorta. marched back..

anyway

I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no
I needed you today
But where did you go
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?

(Chorus:)
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life
We cannot separate
Cause you're part of me
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen


been thinking about this situation im in. i do not know how to say it. precarious? no no. i think its, something like. undecided. or. i guess, im just equivocal about making a decision so fast. BUT. oh wells. i guess i'll just see how it goes. i mean, i started with nothing, so i dont have much to lose dont i?

well.. actually. i think i LOSE BIG! real big, AIYAH. dont know la. i shall let God decide. =)


lets see. my exams are finally over, but strangly. im not. as estatic as i'd thot i'd be. cos, well. i dont know. im just. so lost. the nostalgia of leaving school, my classmates, and the unpredicatbilty of the future. it apprehends me. but i know that God is keeping me. so even though im kinda excitedly worried and nervous, i know i can face them on. =) anyway. lets see. one mth this year has pasted, and well.ive been blogging quite a bit, okay. i realised that i really needed an outlet out and all. i just need to post my mind-wrenched thoughts online, but i think its not really coming out? oh wells.

but seriously, this one month was kinda sucky.? generally bah. there were few days i kinda really enjoyed myself like during the spinnovex.. and a few other days when i'd just hang out with my friends, walking around aimlessly or doing something. yea. but seriously. it was a sucky month. it was a month where'd i have to freaking mug like crazy, spent money like crazy cos i went clubbing, (like JUST BEFORE MY EXAMS SOMEMORE!) and erm. spent more money. haha. okay la. i think it was money worth spending, okay expt that time when i went st james, but yea. the rest was wicked. i really enjoyed myself. but yea. that time at st james, needed the alcohol badly. i dont know.i just seem to be addicted to alcohol suddenly, and thats bad. im especially craving for one right now (partly cos andy is tempting me with vodka, my favvv spirit) and well. the desire to use the "High" i get from shots after shots to replace my well. inequity to deal with my current vexed up mind state. so. yes. IM CRAVING FOR ONE SHOT! JUST ONE SHOT RIGHT NOW!. I DONT CARE HOW! GIN GOES TOO!. rah! i feel so shittified. i guess i'll just go slp instd. cos there's no gin anymore. i kinda like, finished it, and i have to quickly replace that bottle cos its gonna be in use during CNY, so. BO BIAN LIAO! gonna spend like. 60 bucks. RAH!

secondly. i guess, i've been in a certain position whereby i cannot reveal much details, which might interest you, the readers right now. Well, all i can say is, im really undecided about this. and for the smarter ones, yes. its concerning well. a girl. yes a girl my dearest readers. It absolutly cannot be a guy, as im perfectly normal. and i DO NOT have any interest in guys at all. SAM can VOUCH for me. well. so CAN jeremy guys. ASK THEM! =) but yes, regarding this girl. well. she's a girl and thats that. =)


so i guess, febuary. ANG BAO collecting month. haha .but. also. LOVE month. and i kinda like. am staying home this time around? omg. everyone's gonna suan me this time. haha. retri? well. kinda. but i dont really believe in retribution kinda thing. just. JUDGEMENT BY GOD when we stand before Him. well. i kinda wonder what kinda qn He'll ask. hmmmmmm..


well. i cont tml or something like that. =) im kinda tired. and im erally bogged down by my thoughts.






to *you. if your reading this. well. i miss you right now. i kinda miss your smile and your eyes and just. walking around and talking to you. but i guess you're not missing me at all. its alright. i'll do my best to win your heart.

liek i've alr said. you dont know who you are. and im not saying.




i feel like some lovesick idiotic pervertic bastard. haha. oh wells.

maybe i should stay away from this topic for like. some time. and do something, like. go jam with my band or something. oh yar. one thing of interest. im learning how to DJ. haha. my friend's teaching me! but there's one condition. i need to get a set for myself. andd.... IM BROKE! haha. oh wells. that we'll definately see how. im really interested in that. =)

love ya peeps!

No comments: